A solid walking pole that offers heaps of adjustment.
The Sherpa XL Antishock features comfortable Aergon grips including thermal extension, TV-certified Speed Lock 2 adjustment system, and lightweight, high-strength aluminium shafts.
On top of that, there's the DSS - the new super cushioning system from 72 - 145 cm
Weight: 272 grams
Ultralight and edgeless Aergon Thermo Long grip with thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand
The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight
Speed Lock 2 - Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least
Dynamic Suspension System - Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments
Flex tip - More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains
Grip: Aergon (Thermo Long)
Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
Tube diameter: 18 / 16 / 14 mm
Adjustment System: Speed Lock 2
Damping: Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)
Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
Length / Size: 72-145 cm
Weight: 272 g / unit
Pack size: 72 cm
Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
Top Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
Lower part Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.