Move with speed and confidence through the mountains with your new favourite poles.
After your first day on the mountain with the comfortable Aergon grips and high-strength and lightweight carbon shafts, these poles will become your constant companion. See for yourself and conquer new peaks with the Micro Vario Ti System.
Super lightweight and packable ideal for fastpacking and trail running.
The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and disassembly of folding poles.
These poles can also be easily extended in height by 20cm using the TUV-certified Speed Lock system.
Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take with you when travelling.
Weight (single): 135 grams
Lightweight with the smallest pack size. LEKI folding poles series just got smaller, lighter, and better.
- Push button release mechanism for fast, easy assembly and disassembly
- High-performance tensioning cable offers a durable PE jacket for lifelong fibre protection
- The lower segment spring ensures optimum tension and automatic cable length compensation
- Special aluminium sleeves protect the highly-modular carbon fibres and ensure a perfect inter-segment connection
- Strap with safety release. Quick and simple length adjustment in any situation. Pleasant wear feeling on the skin
- The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight
- Speedlock is the first and only external adjustment system to date with the TUV Sud certification worldwide. TUV's 55 kg standard has been amply exceeded. This provides a safety reserve of vital importance in critical situations. Holding power readjustment at any time.Extremely quick adjustment and fastening even when wearing thick gloves in wet weather, ice and snow
Construction: Folding poles - Vario
Grip: Aergon (Thermo) + Thermo Mid
Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
Tube Diameter: 18-16-14-14-14mm
Shaft Material: Aluminuim (HTS 6.5)
Top: Aluminuim (HTS 6.5)
Lower Part: Aluminuim (HTS 6.5)
Adjustment System: Speed Lock 2
Basket: Nordic Walking
Weight: 270g / piece
Pack Size: 38cm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.