Unsurpassed flexibility and comfort!
The next phase in adventure pole development, the Leki Micro Trail Vario comes packed full of cutting edge features, and without any of the weight.
The folding carbon poles are provided with Shark 2.0, allowing your straps to be clicked in and out in seconds.
Each poles comes with an ergonomically designed cork grip extension and the Speed Lock 2 for quick and easy adjustment when out on the trail.
Provided with a tiny pack size, making them ideal for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
Sold as a pair.
Weight: 197 grams
Trigger Shark Active Strap - breathable soft inner material, optimised shape, one Piece 360° inner hand and no overlapping material direct and straight grip contact
Speed Lock 2 - Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force
Carbon Poles - Highly-modular carbon to meet the highest weight and stiffness demands
Trail Tip - For precise pole planting, uncompromising grip and major weight savings
Construction: Folding poles Vario
Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 (1-Component)
Strap: Trigger Shark (Active)
Tube diameter: 18|16|14|14|14 mm
Shaft material: 100% Carbon
Top section: 100% Carbon
Lower section: 100% Carbon
Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
Tip: Trail Tip
Length / Size 115 - 130 cm
Weight 197 grams
Unit Pack size: 38 cm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.