A super tough, mid-cut hiking and scrambling boot.
Mid-cut protective boot with leather uppers, soft cuff and waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane: designed for technical approach routes, and hiking even with fully loaded backpacks.
Lightweight and comfortable the boot is ideal for hikers and mountain lovers. The high cut collar protects the ankle and confers flexibility and stability for a full control of the support of the foot while the STB Control System provides further structure and torsion stability on traverse routes.
A clean and simple design, waterproof features and breathability are guaranteed by Gore-Tex, the boot guarantees high abrasion resistance thanks to the PU TechLite all-round rand the MegaGrip Vibram sole with climbing zone at the toe and rear Impact Brake System make the boot ideal for climbing and return routes on technical terrain. The lacing system is derived from the Mythos climbing model and allows adjustment of the tension and the fit volumes in just one move.
EU sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide below.
Weight (per shoe): 485 grams
Waterproof yet breathable Gore-Tex membrane
Lightweight and comfortable
High collar ankle protection
Impact Braking System for descents
High abrasion resistance
Weight (per shoe): 485 grams
- Suede leather + protective 1,5 mm PU TechLite rand and toe capÂ
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- 4mm Ortholite Approach
- Vibram Mega-Grip with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.