The ultimate in synthetic hiking boots.
Lightweight and completely synthetic, this hiking boot is the ultimate in tramping performance.
Fully waterproof and designed to take a beating, the Trango TRK GTX can handle the toughest of kiwi trails.
Minimal seams keep hotspots and blisters at bay, while the Vibram® Mulaz soles provide dependable traction.
EU sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide below.
Weight (each): 575 grams
Waterproof Gore-Tex® lining
Abrasion-resistant polyester upper with a patented TPU Thermo Tech Application™ makes this boot extremely durable and lightweight
3D Flex™ insert for excellent ankle mobility
Vibram® Mulaz outsole with a technical edging platform and aggressive rear lugs for superior traction
Weight (pair): 575 grams
Last: Trango 2
Upper: Abrasion-resistant polyester mesh / TPU Thermo Tech Application™ reinforcements / Rubber toe rand and heel rand / AirMesh insert (tongue only)
Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
Insole: 6mm Polypropylene
Midsole: Dual-density MeMlex EVA
Sole: Vibram® Mulaz
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.