A womens ski mountaineering boot which will provide you with power, precision and manoeuvrability.
The Sparkle 2.0 is a womens, four buckle ski mountaineering boot dedicated to skimountaineers and free-riders looking for the perfect combination of power, control, endurance and the precision of an alpine boot, with the qualities of mobility, maneuverability and the lightness of a new generation ski mountaineering boot.
Downhill, the transmission of power and control of the ski is accentuated by the use of the TR2 safety binding, thanks to the perfect compatibility guaranteed by the Skitrab system with which it is sufficient to remove the two metal features. The shell is made of lightweight and durable Grilamid while the patented Vertebra Technology™ loaded carbon locking system, is a structural part of the boot and facilitates the transmission of power in the downhill phase thanks to the exceptional "125-Flex" qualities of flexibility.
The mobility of the shell equals to 60 ° of the total excursion, together with the accentuated gliding and the system patented EZ Flex ™ system of the innerboot, accentuate the walkability of the product, usable also for technical passages on rocks and slippery surfaces thanks to the full Vibram dual mix/double density outsole. The unique triple compatibility with TECH race bindings, AT and Trab TR2 bindings, allows for unprecedented versatility. A revolutionary evolution.
- The super-compact lower shell is only 303 mm long for a size 27.5. La Sportiva use the ultra-lightweight nylon polymer Grilamid® because it allows them to reduce the thickness of the lower shell wall without sacrificing stiffness or power. The compact shape allows for precise footing during technical ascents. The innovative Rear Diffuser element powers the boot’s extended range of motion. This diffuser element allows incredible best-in-category true 60° range of motion -- 30° rearward and 30° forward (buckles closed). Open the buckles and you get an additional 10°-15° forward range of motion. The diffuser also works to keep your heel locked down when the boot is flexed in the forward direction.
- The Spectre’s ingenious Dual-Axis Cuff™ consists of two individual elements working together: (1) a Pebax® dual-density two-buckle Climbing System Control™ cuff that provides lateral control and increased ankle articulation for technical climbing, and (2) a Carbon Reinforced Grilamid® Vertebra Technology™ exos.
EZ Flex™ Tongue
- The PEBAX® Rnew® bio-based tongue uses a EZ Flex™ hinge system derived from La Sportiva’s proven mountain boot technology. This innovative design guarantees unrestricted ankle movement for steep ascents and easy striding on flat ground. An added waterproof seal under the tongue provides protection against snow, ice and water. The position of the tongue can be customized at the magnesium hinge over the top of the toe box. There are 3 positions for a total adjustment range of 4 mm to allow fine-tuning of fit and walkability.
- Rubber outsoles conduct cold up from the bottom of ski boots. The Spectre sports a clever removable polyurethane ultra-lightweight insulating innersole that raises your foot up off the plastic floor of the boot and makes this one of the warmest four-buckle boots on the market.
- These aluminium buckles with micro-regulation have been created with minimalist design and function for the most efficient opening and closing of the boot and the entire volume of the boot.
- Carbon reinforced Grilamid® hardwearing ergonomic power structure that works like an exoskeleton (patent pending). It is the backbone of the cuff construction and guarantees maximum security and precision during downhill ski mode. No need for a stiff tongue, the power comes from the Vertebra when it is locked out in downhill mode.
- The boots are compatible with race Tech bindings, AT touring bindings and with the esclusive Skitrab TR2 safety binding (just removing the two metal parts on the back).
- Shell: Grilamid®
- Cuff - Diffuser: Pebax®
- Spoiler: Marfram
- Vertebra: Carbon Reinforced Grilamid®
- Tongue: PEBAX® Rnew® bio-based
- Flex: 125
- Buckle Closures: 4 + Power Strap
- Range of motion: 60°
- Weight (each): 1240 grams
- Binding compatibility: Tech, AT, Skitrab TR2
- Outsole: Vibram®
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.