Super comfy, super technical.
The comfort of a slipper coupled with the snug fit of a hook and loop closure, the Skwama promises precision and performance.
Stand-out features like the P3® rand design to minimise stretch, S-Heel™ construction for secure heel hooks and extra rubber over the top forefoot for toe hooks and scumming make this elite-level shoe built to deliver exacting control on the most technical routes and boulder problems.
Exactly what you need to crush that evasive route.
EU sizes shown. Refer to Sizing below.
Weight (per shoe): 210 grams
Patented S-Heel™ construction provides optimal heel hooking manoeuvrability and the perfect heel cup fit
P3® patented technology coupled with the new innovative split-sole construction allows the sole to spread when weighted, reducing edge deformation
Sticky rubber toe patch for toe hooks and scums
Super comfy, super technical.
Climbing Magazine - Editors' Choice 2017
OutdoorGearLab - Best Buy 2017
Weight: 210 grams
Last: PD 75
Construction: Slip lasted
Upper: Leather / Microfiber / Rubber toe cap
Midsole: 0.8mm LaspoFlex with P3®
Sole: 4mm Vibram® XS Grip2™
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.