A technical yet extremely comfortable approach shoe with vintage styling.
An everyday approach shoe that is suitable climbing, walking and wearing about town. The design is urban, but with a sporty features that enables you to go from pavement to crag without having to change your footwear.
The comfortable fit and sticky sole will keep you stable regardless of the the terrain.
EU sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide below.
Weight (pair): 640 grams
Asymmetrical to-the-toe lacing system provides a precise and personalised fit.
Versatile and ultra sticky sole gives excellent traction
Impact Brake System sole with climbing zone
The rubber toe-cap embraces the midsole and enhances the snug fit of the uppers
The snug fitting heel has been inspired by the construction methods of climbing shoes to provide greater stability and abrasion resistance
Weight: 640g per pair
Upper: Suede leather and micro fibre
Lining: Micro fibre no-sweat for enhanced comfort
Midsole: Dual density: MEMlex compressed EVA with moulded, shock absorbing heel
Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite Approach
Sole: FriXion XF with Impact Brake System at the heel and climbing zone at the toe
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.