A warm and technical mountaineering boot for your epic alpine adventurers.
Purpose-built and technical, the G2 SM is a lightweight double boot designed in collaboration with renowned Italian alpinist Simone Moro for the world's boldest peaks.
The double boot construction maximizes warmth, and dual Boa® closure systems ensure a responsive fit and ease of operation with gloves.
The boot is exactly what you need for your alpine adventurers and mountain epics.
EU sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide below.
Weight (pair): 1,024 grams
Developed in collaboration with world-renowned Italian alpinist Simone Moro
Integrated gaiter provides maximum water resistance, warmth, and durability
Quick drying materials for prolonged use in the mountains
Precise locked-down Dual Boa® Closure System on internal bootie for secure lacing
Revolutionary lightweight and low volume carbon Honeycomb Tech insole
Award winning ISPO - Product of the Year 2015/2016
Weight (pair): 1,024 grams
Outer Boot: Water repellent Cordura® / Insulating perforated felt / Low density expanded PE foam / Thermo-reflective aluminium / Water resistant Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating / Dual Boa® closure system
Gaiter: Elastic Cordura® cuff / Cordura® with laminated and taped water resistant membrane / Air Injected rubber rand
Inner Boot: 6mm PE + EVA single density foam / Cordura® Flex Zone / Dual velcro closure
Insole: 3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon
Midsole: 2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
Sole: Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System™
Construction: Inner Boot - Slip lasted / Outer Boot - Board lasted
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.