La Sportiva Bushido Trail Shoe a technical, aggressive trail running shoe offering a lot of underfoot protection.
Designed to guarantee perfect stability on all types of off-road terrain thanks to the STB Control construction, a new concept in the world of Mountain running shoes. The TPU frame at the side of the uppers reaches and embraces the midsole in the medial part of the boot. This creates a snug fitting shoe with greater stability thanks to the upper and midsole working together in synergy. It also makes the product even more lightweight by avoiding having to insert heavy stabilizers into the central part of the shoe.
The dual mix sole has graded touchpoints. The rounded shape of the external lugs, which gradually rise laterally to touch the midsole, create a continuous contact with the ground, thus maintaining stability in the case of extreme foot torsion. This allows the user to run in safety, even over technical terrain or in the presence of roots, stones and branches. The maximum support and snug fit of the medial part of the foot does not compromise freedom of movement for the toe.
The result is a shoe in true La Sportiva style, satisfying the innovative solutions requested by the most demanding runners; rewriting the rules of the game with a totally new construction, never seen before in the trail running category.
EU sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide below.
Weight: 580 gram a pair (size 38)
Internal slip-on construction fits the foot like a sock without causing excessive pressure
Outsole lugs have rounded edges and wrap over the midsole to provide added traction and enhance stability on off-camber terrain
Awards: Trail Runner - Editors' Choice
Uppers: Breathable Air Mesh + thermal adhesive micro fibre; the external structure has high frequency applied to rip-stop fabric
Lining: Mesh + no sweat lateral mesh inserts + stretch Air Mesh tongue
Midsole: Compressed EVA + Rock-Guard insert in dual density EVA on the forefoot
Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic
Sole: Lighter weight Dual mix FriXion XT + Impact Brake System and lugs for attaching AT Grip Spikes
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.