La Sportiva Akasha Trail Shoe a serious trail runner - next level.
Want a trail shoe for longer races then this is the one. Great for the likes of the Kepler and Northburn when you are out on your feet all day on technical terrain.
Mountain running endurance shoe with great shock absorption, designed for long distance trails, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for use on long training session.
Akasha, a Sanskrit word that means 'ether', is the La Sportiva Mountain Running shoe with the greatest shock absorption: dedicated to the world of endurance competitions, it is perfect on long distance runs, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for long training sessions.
The Cushion Platform footbed provides excellent shock absorption and comfort together with the wide internal volume, the soft, breathable, and snug fitting uppers and a slip on construction that eliminates compression points during the race. The innovative front active inserts Dynamic ProTechTionâ„¢ provide protection and structure following the foot in a dynamic way and without constrictions. The dual mix FriXion XT grippy sole is equipped with the exclusive Trail Rocker solution to promote the natural movement external heel and internal toe of the foot during running. Akasha, the essence of the ultra-runner: protection, comfort and shock absorption.
EU sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide below.
Weight (per shoe): 330 grams
Trail Rocker Outsole Technology promotes a rolling heel-to-toe motion for smooth performance on the trail
STB Technology for amazing support and unencumbered underfoot flex
ProTechTionHF reinforcements provide lightweight flexible protection
AWARDS: Trail Runner - Editors' Choice 2015
Weight (per shoe): 330g
Upper: AirMesh / PU leather / ProTechTionâ„¢ reinforcements / Rubber toe cap
Lining: AirMesh (heel only)
Midsole: Dual-injection shock absorbing MEMlex EVA / Cushion Platform
Sole: FriXion® XT / Trail Rocker with Impact Brake System
Stack: Heel - 26mm / Toe - 20mm
Cushioning: Midsole - 30A
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.