As the world of high-alpine mountaineering continues to push boundaries, the Explorer 2 evolves with it.
Eye protection is paramount in the world of mountaineering. In a sport that is constantly pushing the limits of what is possible, the Explorer 2 has proved that it's not going to be left behind. The Julbo flagship model, the Explorer 2 is now more ergonomic, boasts improved ventilation and comes with high protection lens. All this while still looking stylish on the mountain side.
Weight: 44 grams
Total eye cover - maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
Wide lens surface for broad field of vision
Supple, shock-absorbent insert that adheres to the nose
Natural front air flow due to the lens shape or mounting structure
Adjustable strap for holding and security
Flexible inserts adhere to the temples for maximum hold and comfort
360 adjustable temples - Can be bent in every direction allowing for a custom fit
Removable side shields provide protection against harsh sunlight
- Weight: 44 grams
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.