Tough sunglasses for tough adventures.
Designed for fans of intense effort, such as vertical kilometre racing, these glasses are uncompromising when it comes to performance and comfort.
Their mono lens guarantees a wide, obstacle-free field of vision, regardless of light levels.
The suspended construction adds outstanding ventilation by encouraging air to pass between the lens and the frame.
Last but not least, the Air Link concept and its shock absorber insert at the end of the temples offers even better grip and lightness.
Weight: 26 grams
3D Nose Fit: Special nose-pads are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions
Air Link Temple system: This elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
Asian Fit: Frame ergonomics adapted to Asian facial shapes
Front Venting: Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape
Full Venting: Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging
Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
Panoramic view: Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision
Cat. 1 to 3 photochromic, anti-fog lens. Adapts to different light conditions throughout the day by accentuating contrast of the terrain
Recommended for mountain biking, Nordic skiing, trail running, etc.
The lens gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions whatever the temperature
Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity
External oil-repellent coating: prevents marking and facilitates water runoff
Red tint: accentuates contrast for better reading of the terrain
Blue flash effect when activated
Colour : 266 / 287
Sun protection: Photochromic
VLT (visibility light transmission): 13% - 72%
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.