From beginner to Class V.
The Jackson Nirvana creek boat brings speed, stability, and manoeuvrability to any class of whitewater, inspiring confidence like never before.
High bow rocker keeps you dry while flying over waves and holes, making the Medium Nirvana a sub-9’ racing machine. However, unlike many racing kayaks, the Nirvana is accessible— both responsive and forgiving— such that it feels at home on everything from beginner whitewater to the most demanding Class-V rapids.
If you want a performance inspiring river-running/creek boat that’ll knock rapids down a class, than the Nirvana is the boat for you!
Weight: 20 - 23 kg
Race Inspired Hull
- A creeking boat designed to get you through rapids quickly and in control. If you just want a river running/creek boat that has a high end speed in the rapids, but don’t plan on racing, the Nirvana won’t disappoint!
Boat Armour Outfitting
- A new composite re-inforced hull track system is the backbone of this unique whole-hull integrity system
Uni-Shock Bulkhead System
- This shock-absorbing system not only might save your ankles from a rocky impact but also lets us drill ZERO holes in the boat for an absolutely dry ride
Sure-Lock Backband System
This instantly adjustable system is operated right from your kayak and uses only rope and plastic cleats: no metal parts to rust, corrode, fall-out or break - ever!
Should you break a rope you are a simple square knot away from continuing in comfort and replacement is possible in any hardware shop
Carrying Strap Attached to Bulk Head for Easier Carrying
This unique webbing loop rides just over the bulkhead so you can hang on while portaging to add next level control and take some of the weight off your shoulders.
Ropes to attach throw rope for easy access
Plenty of tie-down points for your pin-kit, rope, breakdown etc
Go - Pro Ready
- Comes with a screwed in mount for your Go Pro that you can unscrew and stick wherever you like for a different point of view.
- USA Made, BPA Free and with a JK logo - this is one water bottle designed for years of hard use, just like your Jackson Kayak!
Weight: 20 kg
Cockpit Size: 88 - 52cm
Length: 2.5 m
Width: 67 cm
Height: 37 cm
Volume: 326 L
Weight: 23 kg
Cockpit Size: 93 - 55 cm
Length: 2.9 m
Width: 70 cm
Height: 39 cm
Volume: 367 L
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.