The Dynamic Duo turns kayaking into a Team sport!
Available for PRE-ORDER, contact us today!
Have you ever wanted to take a less experienced friend on the river with you?
The Duo gives you the opportunity to share the fun and exhilaration of whitewater kayaking with friends and family members before they can roll or read water.
The Duo is also great for two good boaters looking share a day making a run more exciting. Based off the Hero series but with 12 feet of stable hull and high sidewalls, staying right side up is a breeze!
The Duo gives you a whole new perspective on kayaking and is equipped with our top of the line outfitting so you and your paddling partner can comfortably and safely have fun all day long.
Weight: 36 kg
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call and we will happily order in what you need.
Wide Stable Hull
- This wide platform with a flared sidewall is based off a Creek Boat to be Extra stable in the rough stuff while the planing hull lets you spin and maneuver easily for a boat this length.
Sure-Lock Backband System
- This simple system uses ropes and cleats for a secure, instantly adjustable fit - right from your cockpit! With no metal parts to rust, break you’ll spend more time on the water, as if a rope breaks you’re just a quick square knot away from paddle securely once again.
Uni-Shock Bulkhead System
- This unique shock-absorbing system adjusts instantly right from your cockpit with no nuts or bolts to lose, strip or replace - ever! This ground breaking design not only saves your ankles in the event of an impact, but also saves us from drilling any holes through your boat - giving you the driest ride in the industry.
Go Pro Ready
- GoPro Capture the moment right out of the bag with our pre-installed Go Pro Bow Mount. Just snap yours on and hit record to watch your technique through the rapids! Or unscrew the mounting platform and stick on your helmet for a higher, forwards Point of View.
Composite Reinforced Hull Support System
- To keep your hull in the shape it was designed no matter how rocky your ride… and for many years to come.
New Improved Butt Pads
- These simple pads cushion your ride, reduce pressure points and give you a more comfortable grip on your kayak.
Multiple Grab Handles for Easier Carrying
- Metal grab handles for safety, portaging and tie-down plus 2 security bars so you can lock up your investment.
- Made in the USA, the custom Nalgene bottles are decked out with Jackson Kayak logos and will last for years to come - like our kayaks.
Max paddler: 82 - 191 kg
Size (inseem + footsize): 0 to 56
Length: 3.66 m
Width: 68 cm
Cockpit Size: 86 x 50 and 91 x 52 cm
Height: 33 cm
Volume: 142 L
Weight: 36 kg
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.