Streamlined and light, this is a versatile sock for all kinds of runners.
The Injinji Run sock keeps your feet dry and cool – mesh at the top and COOLMAX® fibers move moisture and let things breathe – and the unique toesock design protects each toe from blisters, hotspots, and moisture buildup.
The ergonomic fit and integrated arch support hug your feet, your toes are free to splay for better alignment, and the mini-crew sits just above the ankle to provide protection and freedom.
- Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit
- With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots
- Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks
Total Foot Utilisation
- When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity
- Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot
Machine wash in cold water
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Unisex Sizing Guide
Women's Specific Sizing
Men's Specific Sizing
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.