Liveable, lightweight and durable.
The MSR Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design.
Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on the Te Araroa Trail.
The tent’s optimised, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space—because you didn’t head out into the backcountry to feel constrained—while other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry™ door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so livable, you won’t want to come home.
Minimum weight is 1.12 kg; two Fast & Light options from 930 grams
Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear
Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly
Easy Setup & Packing
Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack
Weight (minimum): 930 grams
Optimised symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
Large, easy-entry D-shaped
StayDry™ door and vestibule
Side entry zipper orientation
Rainfly kickstand vent
Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
Lightweight reflective guy-outs
Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
Reinforced infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
Compression stuff sack with pull handle
Fast & Light Weight: 930 grams
Minimum Weight: 1.12 kg
Packed Weight: 1.29 kg
Floor Area: 1.67 sq.m
Vestibule Area: 0.84 sq.m
Tent Volume: 736 L
Vestibule Volume: 241 L
Number of Poles: 1
Interior Peak Height: 91 cm
Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
Number of Doors: 1
Rainfly: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
Canopy: 20D ripstop nylon
Mesh Type: 15D nylon micromesh
Floor: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.