Liveable, lightweight and durable.
The MSR Hubba NX solo backpacking tent offers the most livable accommodations in a lightweight freestanding design.
Engineered for 3-season camping, the light and compact tent won’t slow you down, whether you’re striking out early to earn solo views along a popular route, or finding your stride on the Te Araroa Trail.
The tent’s optimised, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor maximize space—because you didn’t head out into the backcountry to feel constrained—while other precision-engineered features, from the StayDry™ door to the adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly, make the tent so livable, you won’t want to come home.
Minimum weight is 1.12 kg; two Fast & Light options from 930 grams
Head and elbow room throughout tent; large side entry vestibule to store gear
Large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly
Easy Setup & Packing
Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack
Weight (minimum): 930 grams
Optimised symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
Large, easy-entry D-shaped
StayDry™ door and vestibule
Side entry zipper orientation
Rainfly kickstand vent
Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
Lightweight reflective guy-outs
Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
Reinforced infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
Compression stuff sack with pull handle
Fast & Light Weight: 930 grams
Minimum Weight: 1.12 kg
Packed Weight: 1.29 kg
Floor Area: 1.67 sq.m
Vestibule Area: 0.84 sq.m
Tent Volume: 736 L
Vestibule Volume: 241 L
Number of Poles: 1
Interior Peak Height: 91 cm
Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
Number of Doors: 1
Rainfly: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
Canopy: 20D ripstop nylon
Mesh Type: 15D nylon micromesh
Floor: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield
Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 2 lockdown, from Thursday 14th May...
🌟 BUCHAN ST STORE IS OPEN 🌟 from May 14th.
You will need to register for contact tracing in store, no exceptions sorry. If you do not wish to do this, we are still offering online orders and curbside store pick up.
SHIPPING STILL AVAILABLE: You can collect or we can ship ALL Items.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We also offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
COURIER TIMES: Please note due to couriers being very busy during this time, and delays are expected. This is out of our control, sorry! You can track and trace your order using the link emailed to you, or via the chatbot Bruce, on our website.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
THANK YOU: We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and the majority our team will continue to work from home, thanks for understanding!
Being a small business however, we are so grateful that you are choosing us for your outdoor adventure needs 😍
By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!
Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
Love the Further Faster Team! x
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.