A super technical, highly compressible, micro-baffled hoody stuffed full of Primaloft® GOLD Luxe insulation.
This is a super versatile pull-on which can be used for loads of different mountain disciplines. With a technical material specification, comprised of light and tough PERTEX® Quantum CS-10 fabric, PrimaLoft® GOLD Luxe insulation and stretch DRYACTIV Stretch fleece panelling, the Hi-Q Luxe Pro Pull-On is a fast drying insulation layer perfect for long days in the mountains.
Weight: 475 grams
PERTEX® Quantum CS-10 uses unique diamond shaped nylon yarns and an optimum thread count to create a fabric which has an increased resistance to snagging and abrasion
Lined with PEAQ Down fabric which is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
DRYACTIV Stretch panels in the side of the body, lower part of the sleeves and around the hem allow maximum freedom of movement and breathability in these areas
Micro baffle construction in the body allows for dynamic movement and provides perfect loft space for the Luxe insulation
Low bulk cuffs with thumb loops
Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
Innoative PrimaLoft® Insulation
Filled with premium PrimaLoft® GOLD Luxe synthetic fill, which combines the loft and fill power properties of down with the fast drying warmth of traditional PrimaLoft® insulation
Insulated hood with DRYACTIV Stretch side hood panels means it can accommodate a climbing helmet hood underneath or over the top
Rear pre-elastication for a close fit around head or helmet
Internal elastic loop and hook on rear collar allows hood to be rolled down whilst not in use in windy conditions
Left hand side chest pocket with YKK reverse coil zip
Internal right hand side stretch mesh pocket
Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
Centre Front Zip
Deep two way YKK reverse coil front zip, which can be used for venting and for accessing internal layers and pockets
Internal storm flap behind centre front zip to prevent weather entr
Roll over beardguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
How do I wash my Montane synthetic insulated Jacket?
Wash at 30°C or 40°C (check the garment care label) on a gentle machine cycle with a non-biological detergent (without a built-in fabric softener) ensuring all zips and hook and loop sections are fastened. After the detergent wash place on an additional rinse cycle.
Drip dry. Some synthetic insulated jackets and garments can be tumble dried, please refer to the care label on your product.
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your synthetic insulation clothing.
How do I care for my synthetic insulated jacket?
You can re-proof your synthetic garment by following the laundering instructions for your garment, followed by an additional cycle adding pure soap flakes or a specialist cleaner (for instance Nikwax Tech Wash) and then treat it with either a spray-on or wash-in re-proofer (such as Nikwax T.X. Direct).
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.