Whether camping or playing a card game on the deck, the goal is to spend more time together with those who are important to us. Helix Basecamp packs the latest LEDs, while the collapsible globe keeps the light soft on your eyes. This lantern’s collapsible legs raise the lantern up to ensure it lights up a wide area, while multiple hanging options add versatility. The power dial controls dimmable white and red LEDs in the same intuitive manner as old-school gas lanterns. Lockout prevents accidental activation.
LED 1 Ultrabright Led
The highest quality LED available, the Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the effi ciency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs.
- Batteries 3xAAA also rechargeable lithium Ion
- Dimmable LED This advanced circuitry allows selection of whichever power level suits user requirements.
Heat sink Technology
Princeton Tec has developed proprietary ultralight heatsinks to protect LED products from overheating. Even though LEDs operate at much lower temperatures than traditional incandescent bulbs, they still generate heat. If this heat is not dissipated, the LED will suffer irreversible damage. By using heatsinks, Princeton Tec lights can burn at extreme brightness levels for long periods of time. The heatsink may be incorporated internally or externally depending on the product and its application.
- Led Optic Collimator A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized collimator / lens systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.
- Maxibright LED The highest quality LED available from Lumileds, Princeton Tec’s Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
- Multiple Modes Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Weight 358 g
- Lumens 250