A lightweight, universal crampon designed to meet classical demands.
The G10 is a compact, user friendly (10 short, non-aggressive points), simple to size (rapid, tool-free adjustment system), and will fit any size boot (may need long bar if size 45 or higher boot) and type of shoe.
The New Classic can be used on flexible shoes, or those with the soles molded directly to the upper. In addition, the entire adjustment mechanism may be replaced with a simple nut and bolt.
G10 is perfect for ski touring, trekking, or for women and children (whose short, boot sole lengths don't require many points underneath them).
Weight (per crampon): 425 grams
Manufactured from Chromoly steel using new technology which is exclusive to Grivel.
Four anti-shear points, perpendicular to the line of the boot, improve security during descents.
Fully adjustable by hand, without tools and one size fits all.
Comes with a regular flex bar
Easily collapsed for transportation. By placing a bolt (included) through the front of the arch piece, it will remainÂ centered, reducing the overall length of the collapsed crampon.
Weight: 425g each
Material: Chromoly Steel
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.