Keep your favourite shoes going for longer.
Gear Aid’s Freesole is different from other shoe repair glues. The patented, urethane formula is made from the same material as your shoe soles—for permanent repairs that outlast whatever abuse you can dish out.
Freesole is flexible and waterproof. It’s wear-resistant and unaffected by solvents. So it’s perfect for reattaching soles, rebuilding toecaps or even restoring shoe heels to like-new condition.
Freesole works on hiking boots, sports cleats, kids’ shoes, climbing and running shoes— just about every shoe in your arsenal.
Weight: 28 grams
Fast and easy to use
Specifically formulated to offer superior abrasion resistance as well as excellent adhesion, superior waterproofing and long lasting flexibility with minimal shrinkage
Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, reattaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
Safe for use on all types of footwear including boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes and more
Urethane based adhesive
Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Weight: 28 grams
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.