Two jackets in one! Insulation one ways it or reverse it is a windproof layer.
Two jackets in one makes this a very versatile bit of kit. Wear it with the insulation on the inside with the windproof layer on the outside you get a really nice lightweight insulation layer. If you spin it inside out and have the insulation on the outer you now have a wind shirt.
Taking its roots from the original lightweight Fireball Smock, the Fireball Verso Pull-on takes ultra lightweight PrimaLoft® insulation up a notch. Design and constructed for versatility whilst participating in ultra events or fast mountain forays, the Fireball Verso will provide significant fixes whilst on the move. Hyper light PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop and air permeable HYPERVENT encases PrimaLoft® SILVER Insulation Active for reversible windproofness and breathability
Weight 240 grams
Activities: Trail Running, Ski Touring, high energy sports.
- Windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop is used on one side for enhanced wind and weather resistance in colder conditions
- Air permeable HYPERVENT fabric is used on the other side. Reverse the Pull-on when working hard for enhanced breathability
- 40g PrimaLoft® SILVER Insulation Active synthetic fill for super packable warmth and gossamer weight
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Concealed chest pocket on the HYPERVENT side for handy essentials in the mountains
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- YKK reverse coil semi-auto front zip with low profile baffle
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Low profile cuffs with thumb loops
- Stretch bound hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Reflective VIA Trail Series® logo details featured on both sides of Pull-on
- Super lightweight MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
How do I wash my Montane synthetic insulated Jacket?
Wash at 30°C or 40°C (check the garment care label) on a gentle machine cycle with a non-biological detergent (without a built-in fabric softener) ensuring all zips and hook and loop sections are fastened. After the detergent wash place on an additional rinse cycle.
Drip dry. Some synthetic insulated jackets and garments can be tumble dried, please refer to the care label on your product.
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your synthetic insulation clothing.
How do I care for my synthetic insulated jacket?
You can re-proof your synthetic garment by following the laundering instructions for your garment, followed by an additional cycle adding pure soap flakes or a specialist cleaner (for instance Nikwax Tech Wash) and then treat it with either a spray-on or wash-in re-proofer (such as Nikwax T.X. Direct).