Two jackets in one! Insulation on one side or reverse it into a windproof layer.
Two jackets in one makes this a very versatile bit of kit. Wear it with the insulation on the inside with the windproof layer on the outside you get a really nice lightweight insulation layer. If you spin it inside out and have the insulation on the outer you now have a wind shirt.
Taking its roots from the original lightweight Fireball Smock, the Fireball Verso Pull-on takes ultra lightweight PrimaLoft® insulation up a notch. Design and constructed for versatility whilst participating in ultra events or fast mountain forays, the Fireball Verso will provide significant fixes whilst on the move.
Hyper light PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop and air permeable HYPERVENT encases PrimaLoft® SILVER Insulation Active for reversible windproofness and breathability.
Weight: 240 grams
Windproof and waterproof
Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
Concealed chest pocket on the HYPERVENT side for handy essentials in the mountains
YKK reverse coil semi-auto front zip with low profile baffle
Reflective VIA Trail Series® logo details featured on both sides of Pull-on
Super lightweight MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
Windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop is used on one side for enhanced wind and weather resistance in colder conditions
Air permeable HYPERVENT fabric is used on the other side. Reverse the Pull-on when working hard for enhanced breathability
40g PrimaLoft® SILVER Insulation Active synthetic fill for super packable warmth and gossamer weight
Cuff and Sleeves Configuration
- Low profile cuffs with thumb loops
- Stretch bound hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
PERTEX® Quantum Rip-Stop
PRIMALOFT® Silver Insulation Active
How do I wash my Montane synthetic insulated Jacket?
Wash at 30°C or 40°C (check the garment care label) on a gentle machine cycle with a non-biological detergent (without a built-in fabric softener) ensuring all zips and hook and loop sections are fastened. After the detergent wash place on an additional rinse cycle.
Drip dry. Some synthetic insulated jackets and garments can be tumble dried, please refer to the care label on your product.
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your synthetic insulation clothing.
How do I care for my synthetic insulated jacket?
You can re-proof your synthetic garment by following the laundering instructions for your garment, followed by an additional cycle adding pure soap flakes or a specialist cleaner (for instance Nikwax Tech Wash) and then treat it with either a spray-on or wash-in re-proofer (such as Nikwax T.X. Direct).
Click to enlage
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.