Keep your fingers snug and dry.
Designed and constructed for cold mountain conditions, the Mountain Woman Waterproof Glove offers insulation and weather protection to keep you comfortable and safe.
Featuring PRIMALOFT GOLD on the back of the hand and a deep pile lining in the palm, it is ideal for cold mountain activities. The PERTEX outer fabric delivers windproofness and breathability while a waterproof FREEFLOW inner lining prevents moisture seeping through and reaching your hands.
These fully featured gloves have a slightly longer gauntlet style cuff and locking wrist cinch for additional security.
Weight: 161 grams
PERTEX Classic Eco shell that is windproof, breathable and fast drying
DRYACTIV 2000 pile lining in palm is warm and beds down to the shape of your hand
PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation on back of hand
Highly breathable, waterproof FREEFLOW Mantle inner lining
Durable and water resistant nylon grip reinforced palm and fourchettes
Pre-curved, box construction fingers with roll tip for improved dexterity
Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
Elasticated wrist for a comfortable close fit
Finger karabiner loop for harness storage when needed
Fabric: PERTEX Classic Eco
Waterproof liner: FREEFLOW Mantle
Lining: DRYACTIV 2000
Upper insulation: PRIMALOFT GOLD
MaterialsPRIMALOFT GOLD Insulation
200g/m², 170g/m² and 40g/m² high performance synthetic mid and high-loft insulation
Supreme warmth to weight ratio
Ultra fine fibres are highly breathable
Incredibly fast drying
Wind resistant and water repellent
Compresses like down
PERTEX Classic Eco
72g/m² 100% recycled Polyester 50 denier rip-stop
Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
DWR finish with spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
Abrasion resistance 20,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2)
- Microporous PU insert waterproof to a minimum of 10,000mm hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 10,000g/m²/24hrs
100% Polyester fibre pile
Excellent inherent wicking
High warmth to weight ratio
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.