Ultra lightweight waterproof shell that packs the size of an apple!
Weighing in at 190g the Minimus is an ultra lightweight rain shell from the future. The fabric, PERTEX® Shield +, delivers exceptional breathability levels and performance characteristics which are perfect for use with a lightweight pack during showery conditions or as an emergency rain shell. With a pack size of a large apple it will hardly be noticed when not in use.
Material: Pertex Shield 15D x 40D
Hydrostatic Head: 20,000mm
Weight: 190 grams
PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
Mesh ventilated, map-sized, YKK zippered chest pocket
Internal D-ring inside chest pocket for secure key storage
Full length YKK Aqua Guard front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
Hook and loop adjustable cuffs with self fabric grab tabs
360° 'DUSK TILL DAWN' reflectivity
MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
53g/m² 2.5 layer 15 denier with a 40 denier rip-stop 100% nylon with microporous coating and internal 'mesh' print
Waterproof to a minimum of 20,000 hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 25,000g/m²/25hrs (JIS L 1099 B-1)
Retro reflection technology
Lightweight and flexible glass bead structure
Light rays are returned in the direction from which they came, keeping the wearer safe and seen
The Minimus Jacket uses PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this
Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
Your jacket may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.