Super light, tiny size, easy body movement and warm, warm, warm!
Super light weight and a tiny pack size . Light enough to be used as a layer piece as well as an outer Jacket. Super packable, lightweight insulation for year round mountain use. Tailored to provide unhindered body movement, the Featherlite™ Micro Jacket features high quality down and utilises PERTEX® Quantum to deliver windproof protection and high breathability.
Activities Climbing , Tramping ,Skiing and Cold Weather travel
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
- Updated with 110g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAQ Down lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
RESPONSIBLE DOWN SOURCING
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down™ for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Additional internal chest pocket
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
The Featherlite Down Jacket uses PERTEX fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
MONTANE recommends a professional cleaning service for down products.
If you choose to wash your down clothing yourself, it ideally needs to be handwashed and care must be taken to dry the product correctly.
Wash using a mild detergent in warm water (around 30'C/86'F). MONTANE recommends Nikwax Down Wash.
Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or liquid detergent.
Rinse the product thoroughly after washing to remove any soap traces.
You should dry the product carefully in a tumble drier on a cool setting. You may need to stop the tumble drier at regular intervals to loft the down by hand (TIP: place a bag of three clean tennis balls in the tumble drier. This agitates the down to help stop it clumping together when it dries).
It will take some time to dry a down product thoroughly, even if the outer fabric is dry the down may not be.
Please see www.nikwax.com for more information on their products.