Super light, tiny size, easy body movement and warm, warm, warm!
Light enough to be used as a layer piece as well as an outer jacket. Super packable, lightweight insulation for year round mountain use.
Tailored to provide unhindered body movement, the Featherlite™ Micro Jacket features high quality down and utilises PERTEX® Quantum to deliver windproof protection and high breathability.
Weight: 320 grams
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
- Updated with 110g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAQ Down lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
Patterning and Design
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
Responsible Down Sourcing
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down™ for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Additional internal chest pocket
Centre Front Zip
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
The Featherlite Down Jacket uses PERTEX fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
MONTANE recommends a professional cleaning service for down products.
If you choose to wash your down clothing yourself, it ideally needs to be handwashed and care must be taken to dry the product correctly.
Wash using a mild detergent in warm water (around 30'C/86'F). MONTANE recommends Nikwax Down Wash.
Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or liquid detergent.
Rinse the product thoroughly after washing to remove any soap traces.
You should dry the product carefully in a tumble drier on a cool setting. You may need to stop the tumble drier at regular intervals to loft the down by hand (TIP: place a bag of three clean tennis balls in the tumble drier. This agitates the down to help stop it clumping together when it dries).
It will take some time to dry a down product thoroughly, even if the outer fabric is dry the down may not be.
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.