A jacket that offers four way stretch, serious wicking and wind resistance.
Updated with Chameleon3 fabric, the Women's Dyno Stretch Jacket delivers wind resistance, wicks hard and features a four way stretch.
Fully featured, this is a super versatile jacket which can be comfortably worn all day.
Weight: 420 grams
Four way stretch
Wicking and fast drying
Durable water repellent treatment
Articulated 'active back'
Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood
Three external pockets
Construction, Patterning and Design
Chameleon3 fabric is a versatile softshell fabric that wicks hard, dries fast, has a four way stretch for dynamic body movement and sheds light rain with a Durable Water Repellency
Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood
Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
Side volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down whilst not in use in windy conditions
Two map-sized mesh lined A-line hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
YKK concealed zipped chest pocket
Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves
Centre Front Zip
Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip allows easy access to climbing or rucksack harness
Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
Chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
Cuff and Sleeves Configuration
- Hook and loop cuff adjustment for a close fit around wrists or gloves
Waist and Hem Construction
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
How do I wash my Montane softshell Jacket?
Wash at 30°C or 40°C (check the garment care label) on a gentle machine cycle with a non-biological detergent (without a built-in fabric softener) ensuring all zips and hook and loop sections are fastened. After the detergent wash place on an additional rinse cycle.
Drip dry. Some softshell garments can be tumble dried, please refer to the care label on your product.
Montane does not recommend that you dry clean or bleach your softshell jackets & other clothing.
How do I care for my softshell jacket?
You can re-proof your softshell jacket by following the laundering instructions for your garment, followed by an additional cycle adding pure soap flakes or a specialist cleaner (for instance Nikwax Tech Wash) and then treat it with either a spray-on or wash-in re-proofer (such as Nikwax T.X. Direct).
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.