One serious jacket that ticks all the boxes.
Extremely versatile and lightweight GORE-TEX® Pro 40 Denier women's waterproof jacket with just the right amount of features, the women's Alpine Pro Jacket is for perfect for climbers and mountain walkers alike.
Material: GORE-TEX® Pro
Hydrostatic Head: 28,000mm
Breathability: RET <6 (i.e. Very good or Extremely Breathable. Comfortable at higher activity rate)
Weight: 392 grams
3 point adjustment hood
Sized for winter layering
2 map sized hand pockets
External chest pocket
Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro
12 - 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam
Patterning and Design
Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
Articulated elbow panels which move ergonomically with the arms
Slightly larger chest and upper arm dimensions allow for winter layering and micro-climate creation
Dropped back hem for enhanced weather protection
Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood designed to fit comfortably with warm headwear and a helmet
Adjustable face aperture with external cord exits for quick adjustment
Side hood volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
Tall collar offers storm protection to the face
Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
Two map sized A-line hand-warmer pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt
Left hand side chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zip
Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
Internal right hand side stretch mesh pocket, articulated to provide extra volume for goggles or water bottle when required
Centre Front Zip
Full length YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip that is highly water resistant and two way to allow easy access to climbing or rucksack harness and / or trousers
Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
Underarm and side chest pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips, angled to eliminate bulk and allow for good arm lift
Gusseted cuffs are compatible with winter gloves, with shaped hook and loop adjustment for easy cinching for a close fit
Rear external MONTANE® hang loop
Waist and Hem Construction
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks and excess cord management system
Not only are GORE-TEX® garments built to last such as the Alpine Pro Jacket, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life.How do I prepare my Montane GORE-TEX waterproof Jacket?
Before washing your waterproof jacket, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps.How do I wash my Montane GORE-TEX waterproof Jacket?
Machine wash on a warm cycle (40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimise spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing. Do not use chlorine bleach.
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.