Montane Alpine Pro Jacket. One serious jacket!
Extremely versatile and lightweight GORE-TEX® Pro 40 Denier women's waterproof jacket with just the right amount of features, the women's Alpine Pro Jacket is for perfect for climbers and mountain walkers alike.
Weight: (approx) 392grams
- 3 point adjustment hood
- Tall collar
- Sized for winter layering
- 2 map sized hand pockets
- External chest pocket
- Pit zips
- Gusseted cuffs
- Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
- Articulated elbow panels which move ergonomically with the arms
- Slightly larger chest and upper arm dimensions allow for winter layering and micro-climate creation
- Dropped back hem for enhanced weather protection
- Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood designed to fit comfortably with warm headwear and a helmet
- Adjustable face aperture with external cord exits for quick adjustment
- Side hood volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
- Tall collar offers storm protection to the face
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two map sized A-line hand-warmer pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt
- Left hand side chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zip
- Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
- Internal right hand side stretch mesh pocket, articulated to provide extra volume for goggles or water bottle when required
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip that is highly water resistant and two way to allow easy access to climbing or rucksack harness and / or trousers
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Underarm and side chest pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips, angled to eliminate bulk and allow for good arm lift
- Gusseted cuffs are compatible with winter gloves, with shaped hook and loop adjustment for easy cinching for a close fit
- Rear external MONTANE® hang loop
WAIST AND HEM CONSTRUCTION
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks and excess cord management system
Not only are GORE-TEX® garments built to last such as the Alpine Pro Jacket, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life.How do I prepare my Montane GORE-TEX waterproof Jacket?
Before washing your waterproof jacket, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps.How do I wash my Montane GORE-TEX waterproof Jacket?
Machine wash on a warm cycle (40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimise spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing. Do not use chlorine bleach.