A prefect kayak for shorter fishing trips.
The Lure 10 is excellent for shorter trips on rivers and lakes without the need to comprise on features.
The kayak comes with a variety of unique patented comfort features seen on the Lure series including; removable, multi-height, adjustable Gravity Seat, Wheel in the Keel, and sturdy molded-in handles.
Like most Feelfree kayaks, the Lure 10 comes with everything you need to get out and go fish including; Uni-Track system for unlimited outfitting configurations, flush mounted rod holders and a large tankwell to store your fishing gear or a cooler.
The Lure’s super-stable 86cm wide hull paired with a padded standing platform gives you the option to paddle or cast in either the sitting or standing position whether fishing inland waters or wide open oceans — this kayak fears no water.
Weight: 31 kg
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call and we will happily order in what you need.
Gravity Seat w/pockets
Front oval hinge hatch
Quarter turn hatch
Front Uni Track rail
Rear Uni Track rail with tie down system
Molded-in crate recess
Fishing rod holders
Stand up leash
Wheel in the Keel
Moulded in handles
Moulded in paddle park
Length: 305 cm
Width: 86.4 cm
Weight: 31 kg
Capacity: 170 kg
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.