Minimalism at its finest, without the compromise. Perfect for all day or overnight adventures.
With pure lightweight at its core, the Featherlite 30 backpack oozes minimalism without compromising on all day comfort or functionality. This super lightweight 685g overnight or full mountain day pack features the Montane Comfort Air Back System™ a well-padded, fast drying, supportive back system that can be stripped down further to save weight.
It can pack into its own lid for use as a secondary / summit pack. Engineered to include every feature needed but with a lightweight focus, the Featherlite 30 is ideal for the technical user who moves fast and light.
Weight: 686 grams
Packs into own lid
1m hydrostatic head
Comfort Air Back System
Constructed from 100 Denier triple rip-stop RAPTOR Featherlite fabric in the main body which features an improved strength to weight ratio through the use of Robic filaments. It also benefits from a specially enhanced PU coating that increases abrasion resistance and tear strength
Montane Comfort Air Back System™, shoulder straps and hip fins feature CONTACT Air Mesh Plus for all day comfort and a quick dry time
GRANITE STRETCH skirt lid side panels give a clean fabric hugging lid closure
Super lightweight HALO lining fabric has a 1m hydrostatic head and offers additional protection to contents
Patterning and Design
Minimal seams increase strength and reduce weight
Entire pack stuffs away into its own lid for use as a secondary or summit pack
Ultra comfortable Montane Comfort Air Back System™ with integrated air channels and CONTACT Air Mesh Plus providing structure and a quick dry time for all day comfort
Montane Comfort Air Back System™ has a removable foam pad for weight saving
Perforated shoulder straps for excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity
Top tension straps allow pack weight to pull closer to the body and control pack stability
Chest harness with left hand positioned clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
Unique elasticated chest strap allows for unrestricted breathing during exertion
Perforated, breathable hip fins
Integrated waist belt and adjustment pulls the pack closer to the user in one easy movement
Loading and Closure Configuration
- Wide mouth central opening into pack with Cord Lord Lite™ quick release mechanism
Buddy pocket for front access whilst on the move
Internal security pocket featuring vertical upside down zippered entry preventing coin and key loss
Hip fin pockets for storing and accessing items whilst on the move
Stretch bucket side pockets for external storage of water bottles and larger items that need to be accessible
Top single hand side compression straps offer effective compression and help provide additional stability
Space saving efficient top lid front pull allowing for good vertical pack compression
Internal top compression over mouth opening for secure rope storage
Tool Attachment Points
Stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack
Integrated pole attachment to top compression webbing straps for firm lock down of poles during dynamic body movement and for effective storage when not in use
Internal H2O pocket
H2O top right tube opening and arm harness tube attachment point
- Due to the trim components used on Montane backpacks, it is not recommend washing your pack. Use a damp cloth to wipe clean only.
Click to enlarge
Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 2 lockdown, from Thursday 14th May...
🌟 BUCHAN ST STORE IS OPEN 🌟 from May 14th.
You will need to register for contact tracing in store, no exceptions sorry. If you do not wish to do this, we are still offering online orders and curbside store pick up.
SHIPPING STILL AVAILABLE: You can collect or we can ship ALL Items.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We also offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
COURIER TIMES: Please note due to couriers being very busy during this time, and delays are expected. This is out of our control, sorry! You can track and trace your order using the link emailed to you, or via the chatbot Bruce, on our website.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
THANK YOU: We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and the majority our team will continue to work from home, thanks for understanding!
Being a small business however, we are so grateful that you are choosing us for your outdoor adventure needs 😍
By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!
Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
Love the Further Faster Team! x
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.