For when dexterity is a priority when the temperatures drop!
Designed for mountain activities where warmth, weight and dexterity are essential, the Extreme Gloves are perfect for climbing, winter mountain walking or skiing.
Combining a deep warm pile with an extra layer of PRIMALOFT® helps keep hands warm, whilst an outer shell of windproof and shower resistant PERTEX® protects the hands from hostile wind and driving snow.
Weight: 203 grams
PERTEX® Classic 6 shell that is windproof, breathable and fast drying
DRYACTIV 2000 pile lining beds down to the shape of your hand and wicks sweat away
PRIMALOFT® ONE filling on back of hand
Durable and water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourchettes
Pre-curved, box construction fingers with roll tip for improved dexterity
Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
Locking wrist cinch to reduce excess fabric across back of hand
Elasticated leash for use in strong winds where glove retention is critical
Finger karabiner loop for harness storage when not needed
SCOTCHLITE reflective details for mountain safety
Activities: Polar Exploration / Fast Alpine / Mountaineering / Ice Climbing / Backcountry Skiing / Mountain Walking
PERTEX® Classic 6
70g/m² 100% Polyamide plain weave with hard, rustle free finish
Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
Spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
Abrasion resistance 40,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2)
100% Polyester fibre pile
Excellent inherent wicking
High warmth to weight ratio
- Due to the many different components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Extreme Gloves.
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.