An ideal, all-round harness suitable for any adventure.
Whether you're just starting out at the local gym, scaling the nearby crags or swinging axes on frozen waterfalls, the Edelrid Jayne II has you covered.
The hardwearing yet lightweight design is fully adjustable, super comfortable and is provided with heaps off attachment points, whether its trad gear, quick draws or ice axes that you're taking up with you.
Weight: 405 grams
3 Easy Glider bucklesfor easy and secure fitting
3D mesh padding for optimal support and comfort
4 symmetric fixed gear loops for perfect organisation, 2 attachment options for ice screw clips, chalk bag loop
Longer leg loop base enables optimal positioning above the hip bones
Moveable foam waist padding allows the tie-in point and the four fixed gear loops to be centred and aligned
Sizing tailored to the female anatomy
Weight: 413 grams
Leg Loops min: 45 cm
Waist max.: 98 cm
Waist min.: 58 cm
Waist: 58 - 78 cm
Leg Loops: 45 - 55 cm
Waist: 62 - 83 cm
Leg Loops: 47 - 57 cm
Waist: 70 - 90 cm
Leg Loops: 52 - 62 cm
Waist: 78 - 98 cm
Leg Loops: 55 - 65 cm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.