Fully-adjustable children’s harness for the climbing stars of the future.
When it's time for the little-ones to take to the wall, let them do it safely with the Edelrid Finn II climbing harness.
Specially designed for aspiring kiddy climbers, the harness comes complete with comforting 3D mesh padding, heaps of adjustment and extra gear-loops that offer piece of mind as they battle against gravity.
Weight: 240 grams
2 very strong gearloops offering more safety
Comfortable 3D mesh padding for optimum support and comfort 15 mm
Easy-Glider buckle on the waist belt and leg loops for a maximum adjustment range
Movable, ergonomically designed padding at the hips allows the tie-in point to be permanently centred and the gear loops to be symmetrically aligned
Adjustable leg loops with a sandwich structure for optimum fit also for small sizes
Tie-in point with a textile abrasion protector
Leg Loops min: 30 cm
Waist max: 60 cm
Waist min: 40 cm
Weight: 240 grams
Waist: 40 - 60 cm
Leg Loops: 30 - 40 cm
Waist: 50 - 70 cm
Leg Loops: 35 - 45 cm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.