A lightweight, technical, water repellant rope for all your alpine adventures.
If you're looking to bag a few alpine summits, scale some gnarly waterfalls, or go big in the backcountry, then look no further than the Edelrid Eagle Light Pro.
The Edelrid Eagle Pro Line offers the the usual benefits you'd expect from an Edelrid sport climbing rope; such as Thermo Shield treatment, integrated 3D Lap Coil and Pro Dry impregnation, but the Edelrid Eagle separates itself as a Pro Line with it's weight to strength properties
Using state-of-the-art yarns, Edelrid have been able to reduce the diameter of the rope without compromising on the technical standards. Meaning that your pack is lightened and calories may be saved for the final pitch to the top.
Suitable climbing uses include: Ice / Mixed, Sport, Indoor, Project, Top-rope, Big Wall, Alpine Sports
Weight: 3.72 kg
Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
Pro Dry for outstanding dirt and water resistance
Water absorption less than 2% as per UIAA Water Repellent Test
3D lap coiled so you can use it straight away, without kinking and tangling
Lightweight and durable
Diameter: 9.5 mm
Length: 60 m
Rated number of falls: 10
Weight per meter: 62 grams
Impact force: 9.3 kN
Sheath proportion: 36 %
Static enlongation: 7.5 %
Dynamic elongation: 31 %
Sheath slippage: 0 mm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.