A lightweight sport climbing rope for all your rocky adventures.
Whether you're taking on plastic holds at the local gym, or tackling a big wall nemesis, the Edelrid Boa Sport Rope has got your back.
The rope is treated with a thermo shield that ensures a balance between the core and sheath, and is designed with a 3D Lap Coil that improves coil and speed at which it may be used out of the bag.
The relatively narrow 9.8 mm diameter makes the rope suitable for a variety of climbing activities, ensuring that you're covered whatever the climbing adventure.
Suitable climbing uses include: Sport, Indoor, Project, Top-rope, Big Wall, Alpine Sports
Weight: 4.34 kg
3D Lap Coil for ease of uncoiling and climbing straight away
Thermo shield that ensures the core the sheath are in balance
Lightweight and durable
Suitable for a variety of uses
Diameter: 9.8 mm
Length: 70 m
Rated number of falls: 7
Weight per meter: 62 grams
Impact force: 8.8 kN
Sheath proportion: 40 %
Static enlongation: 9.3 %
Dynamic elongation: 32 %
Sheath slippage: 0 mm
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.