Tough mountains demand tough packs.
Deuter's mountaineering expert is now even more experienced, slim and lightweight.
The well-designed Guide alpine backpack guarantees absolute robustness, a snug fit and maximum control on demanding tours.
The EL model is the perfect companion for particularly tall mountaineers.
Weight: 1,700 grams
For alpine backpacks the combination of comfort, durability, functionality and low weight is essential
Deuter’s Alpine System answers this challenge by focusing on a compact, secure yet comfortable fit with its two flexible softstripe back pads that are perfectly adapted to the anatomy and follow the wearer’s movements
In combination with the pack’s sleek shape this keeps the load always close to the centre of gravity – thus guaranteeing full pack control
- Robust X-Frame Construction
- A height adjustable lid provides additional space
- With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement
- A zipped side opening provides easy access to items
Removable Hip Belt
- The hip belt can easily be removed
Padded Hip Belt
- An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort
Vari Flex System
- Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load
- The sternum strap stabilises the pack on the shoulders
- Special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Removable foam mat to sit on and keep your pants warm and dry
Ski and Snowboard Fixation
- Attachment for skis
Hydration Compatible System 3.0 L
- Internal storage for reservoir
Ice axe and walking pole attachments
- External attachment loops for ice axe or poles
Connectable Compression Straps
- Compression straps can be connected at the front of the pack to attach equipment
Attachment Loops for Helmet Holder
- Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage
Load Adjustment Straps
- To individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
Weight: 1,700 grams
Volume: 45 + 8 Litres
Dimensions (H x W x D): 74 x 28 x 22 cm
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight
It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum
330D PA 6.6 RIPSTOP
Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance
The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating
The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.