Your new lightweight, womens specific pack.
The functional Aircontact Lite back system convinces with sophisticated design and a perfect balance between carrying comfort, weight, and ventilation. The innovative Aircontact Lite back system provides ideal dissipation of damp air, offering perfect conditions for trekking and alpine climbs.
Weight: 1,700 grams
SL Womens Fit
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- The easiest way to carry heavy loads is when backpack and wearer become one. This is what the Aircontact principle is all about: the body contact system brings the weight close to the body and therefore close to the center of gravity. This results in full pack control and an effective load transfer. Furthermore, the Aircontact cushions made from special hollow chamber foam guarantee fantastic ventilation due to the pump effect of every movement.
Vari Quick System
- For easy adjustment to any back length
- Even less weight
- X-Frame Construction
- A height adjustable lid provides additional space
- With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement
Padded Hip Belt
- Additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort
- The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- Special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Compartment to stow sweaty/wet clothes
- Provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Pocket and fixation for the Streamer hydration bladder and an opening for the drinking tube
Hiking Pole Attachment
- Attachment loops for hiking poles
Attachment For Ice Axe or Hiking Poles
- Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- Detachable zipped lid compartment with two pockets for valuables that can easily be transformed into a daypack
Attachment Loops For Helmet Holder
- Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage
- This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear
Load Adjustment Straps
- To individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
Pull-Foward Hip Fin
- Allows an easy and precise adjustment
Weight: 1,700 grams
Volume: 45 + 10 Litres
Dimensions (H x W x D): 74 x 30 x 24 cm
- Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
100D PA HIGH TENACITY
- The lightweight version of their Nylon Pocket Rip. The thin yarn is extremely lightweight. Yet the tight weave makes it extremely abrasion and tear resistant.
Air Contact Lite System Back System
- The contact back system with its open-cell functional foam provides perceptibly good ventilation and makes for a perfect balance of pleasant carrying comfort and low net weight. Ideal requirements for an effective transfer of weight.
ECL Hip Fins
- Effective transition of weight through ergonomically cut, compact, ECL hip fins that custom fit the hips. Special pads precisely adjust to the hip and provide stable and comfortable hold of the load.
Vari Quick Adjustment
- The back system can be adjusted to the individual back length quickly and easily for an optimal fit with the convenient length adjustment system.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.