A perfect entry level angling kayak for anyone who wants to - ahem - test the water.
The Jackson Kayak Cruise 10 Angler kayak fills a variety of niches:
It is a great price point kayak for someone looking to get into kayak fishing without all the bells and whistles, but enough features to make your time on the water enjoyable.
It is also a great platform for an avid angler who is looking for a small versatile kayak with a minimalistic approach.
The Cruise 10 Angler is perfect for fishing smaller rivers and creeks, or even your neighborhood pond. It is also a great choice for college kayak anglers or anyone who has limited kayak storage space - dorm room, condo or apartment - or issues transporting a larger kayak.
The Cruise 10 Angler is also best suited for anglers, generally, around the 215lbs (100 kg) mark or under and many smaller anglers still even feel comfortable standing to fish out of theirs.
Weight: 24kg (27kg incl. seat)
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call and we will happily order in what you need.
Jackson’s new Ergo Seat is an upgrade from the Elite seat with all new 3D breathable mesh fabric, improved lumbar support, strengthened supports for hi-low seating, additional storage spots and compatible with the newer track/hi-low systems being built at JK.
Ram and GoPro Inserts
There are molded-in inserts located throughout for GoPro and Ram mounts. They have have been placed in locations that are convenient for use and optimal for GoPro footage or fishing accessories via ram mounts.
The Cruise Angler comes with one GoPro mount and one Ram 2007 rod holder.
More storage in easy reach of the paddler, great spot for smaller items like keys, phone, or wallet.
It is always a great idea to keep your important items in a completely waterproof case
The hull is designed to be user friendly and provide stability to its paddlers. This allows you to stand up, reach for objects and relax without worrying about falling over.
Patented Hi-Lo Seating
With two seating positions the Hi Position allows you to have better reach for paddling if you are covering longer distances or see the aquatic life beneath you. The low seating provides better stability.
Open hull space that allows for safe storage of fishing rods, camping gear, PFD’s, dry bags, etc. A great way to keep your gear safe when traveling and generous volume allows you to pack enough gear for expedition paddling.
Large rear tankwell with bungee to put and secure gear, coolers or tackle.
Adjustable foot pegs
The adjustable foot pegs give you a custom fit to your own boat and ensure you have the foot support you need to maneuver your kayak but also be comfortable all day long
Removable skid plate
We protect the biggest wear area on the kayak with the skid plate. Your keel will last season after season with this smart feature.
11 - 32 oz Nalgene / Central Beverage Holder
Each kayak includes a Nalgene 32 ounce wide mouth water bottle. Made in the USA, our custom Nalgene bottles are decked out with Jackson Kayak logos.
A handy strap that is within reach of the seat and that makes standing up and sitting down safe & easy!
RAM Rod holders
RAM Mounts Comes with a RAM ¼-20 X .5” Tough Ball (1.5”) and a RAM 2007 Rod Holder
NEW Ergonomic Handles with added grip textured inserts help you keep good contact when carrying your kayak, even when wet. Also, there is no fabric to ensure snag-proof days on the water.
Flush Mount Rod Holders
Easily reachable rod holders for the rear paddler, super secure for targeting larger fish.
Max paddler: 136 kg
Length: 10'3 ft (3.05 m)
Width: 32.5 in (82 cm)
Height: 12.5 in (32 cm)
Rudder Ready: No
Seat Type: Elite
Weight: 53 lbs (59 lbs w/seat) (24 kg / 27 kg)
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.