A premium GPS multi sport watch and personal trainer, all in one!
It's easy to run daily, but how far should I run? How fast?
Recovery makes me stronger, how long should I rest between two runs?
How can I measure my overall fitness level improvement?
APEX with COROS Trainer has them all for you. The concept was to allow you to train harder, safer and much more efficiently every day and to be ready for the complex outdoor world. COROS brings the luxury of a personal coach, directly into your premium watch that sits on your wrist.
Very similar to the Apex 42, the 46 has slightly different materials, is a larger watch and has a longer battery life.
- Titanium alloy bezel finish with sapphire glass
- COROS Trainer for advanced training and analysis
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax setting
- Digital knob
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- Pre-load breadcrumb trail maps
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections
- ANT+ and BLE connections
- Interval, aerobic, and anaerobic training
- Fully customizable home screen
- Ultra comfortable silicone bands
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type Memory: LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Titanium Alloy
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Bands: 22mm
- Physical Size: 48.50 x 48.50 x 13.75 mm
- Weight: 55.3 g
- Wireless Connection: BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only, ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Compass
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 Meters)
- Working Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life: Up to 100 Hours in UltraMax GPS Mode, Up to 35 Hours in Full GPS Mode, Up to 30 Days for Regular Use
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.