Featherweight multisport socks.
The Mid Compression Socks are the first multisport socks designed for those who want to enjoy the physiological benefits of compression and all the comfort and performance of a crew sock.
The Mid Compression Socks will help you perform longer, faster and effortlessly by stimulating venous return, improving muscle oxygenation and absorbing shocks.
As your feet hit the ground, the fibers let your feet expand naturally, bringing more stability and postural support for better resistance to the effort.
The socks are seamless, ultra-light and highly ventilated reducing the risk of irritation and blisters.
Compression and efficiency
- Thanks to latest generation compression tubes, these socks compress precisely like no other. Strategic muscles, well upheld, get oxygenated easily and efficiently. Legs are guarded against cramps and aches. Post-effort recovery is greatly eased.
- Bioceramic crystals integrated in the fibre facilitate optimal body thermoregulation during extreme effort. Blood microcirculation is stimulated on the surface of the skin, which enables further thermoregulation.
Lightness and Ergonomy
- Extra-soft fibres make these sleeves the softest of all! They allow free movements and flexibility and ergonomic, these ultra-light socks stay in place till the end.
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.