Run the distance with these advanced socks.
These socks have been specifically developed for high intensity, long distance use. Your foot problems are left at the door, allowing you to destroy your PB's, without destroying your feet.
The 3D.Dots ensure the Achilles ligament and the malleolus are kept safe and protected against impacts.
They don't hold water and wick out dampness.
With a high cut, they give additional protection to the malleolus area.
A strap support at the ankle, a 360° arch support protect even more against impacts with the ground.
Injuries and muscle tears are limited.
The anatomically correct toe piece ensures no toe creasing. Toes are free!
The arch support balances strides and reinforces foot posture.
The 3D dots in an ultra-ventilated mesh permit air to circulate in and out, so feet remain aerated always.
No blisters and no heating is allowed in these socks
The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
Specially designed for right and left foot in order to adhere to the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performances. 360° Arch Support 360°
Optimum support in technical and demanding runs, long descents and technical trails for greater stability.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.