Step in and feel the difference.
Want your classic sandals with pillow-top comfort? Then slip your feet into a pair of Chaco Z/Cloud 2's.
The travel-ready Z/Cloud series features a custom adjustable strap system, performance ChacoGrip™ rubber outsole, and a top layer of ultra-soft PU for instant-cushion underfoot.
Every pair of Z/Cloud 2's comes standard with a toe-loop for additional forefoot control and our podiatrist-certified LUVSEAT™ PU footbed for all-day comfort and support.
US sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide.
Weight (per shoe): 309 grams
ChacoGrip™ outsoles for advanced, rugged traction
Upgraded rubber compound for improved traction
Durable and long lasting all-day comfort and support
Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
Toe loop for secure fit
Durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
Women's specific LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
Chaco Cloud cushioning for active comfort
Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound
3.5mm lug depth
Well-loved sandals can accumulate dirt and debris. Below are tips for cleaning your favorite pair
Wash your sandals with a load of laundry on a gentle cycle using mild detergent or baking soda with cold water
Do not use bleach or use other corrosive chemical cleaners. These can damage the straps
Do not wash your sandals in the dish washer. High heat can damage the adhesive cementing the outsoles
Do not place sandals in the dryer or near a heat source. High heat can damage the adhesive cementing the outsoles
The continuous webbing system features straps that wrap around the foot and through the midsole for a custom fit. Over the course of wear, grit and sand can get in the channels where the straps enter and exit the midsole, which can create excess odor and cause your straps to stick. To clear these channels it is recommend “flossing” your straps with these steps:
Wet down the straps
Squirt fabric softener into the slot for each strap
Pull the straps back and forth through their channels to clear any excess debris
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.