Womens climbing shoes that have superb breathability and comfort so you can climb for longer.
The Beta shoe reflects the changing requirements of newer climbers who predominantly climb on indoor walls. Offering superb breathability and comfort alongside higher performance features usually found on more technical models, the Beta is ideal as a first pair or as a comfortable and inexpensive training pair for more advanced climbers.
- Light and breathable model suitable for long climbing sessions
- Ideal for newer climbers, or worn tight can be an excellent option for more advanced climbers on vertical or slabby terrain
- The Beta features a comfortable symmetric and mildly downturned last shape with a medium tension low volume heel. This helps introduce a more technical fit, and allows more advanced techniques using the heel
- The upper is constructed from a highly breathable knitted synthetic textile, providing low stretch and great next–to-skin feel
- A medium stiffness midsole paired with the sticky and durable Zenith Quattro™ rubber provides the ideal blend of edging support and long-lasting friction
- Usage: For beginners, training and multipitch climbing
- Zenith is a unique high performance climbing rubber developed by Boreal. This compound provides outstanding friction and excellent hold on small edges.
Integrated Rand System
- The IRS system goes a step further in the manufacturing of climbing shoes. This one piece climbing site never deforms and has a superior fit. Boreal can achieve different thicknesses in the rubber and the one-piece construction increases durability.
Cushioned Heel System
- In order to improve comfort when stepping off the rock of walking between routes, Boreal developed the Cushioned Heel System. Using shock absorbing EVA under the heel, the foot is cushioned from rocky and hard ground.
- Uppers: Synthetic knitted textile material for optimal breathability. Quick and easy double strap closure system
- Construction: Slip-Lasted
- Midsole: Special anti deformation midsole
- Sole: Boreal Zenith Quattro™ outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.