Super versatile waterproof pants. Durable and hardwearing for the mountains.
One of the most versatile waterproof styles in the MONTANE® range. Featuring the remarkable PERTEX® Shield fabric which is not only waterproof, windproof and breathable but also has a hardwearing nylon face with a durable water repellent finish that will keep on performing. Use them for any activity in the mountains.
Weight: 189 grams
Constructed from fully waterproof and breathable PERTEX® Shield
Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
Elasticated waist with adjustable, lockable drawcord
1/2 length YKK side zips for access, ventilation and for ease of pulling over trail footwear
Featuring hook and loop calf tabs which reduce the volume around the calves minimising wind resistance and abrasion
Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
360° "dusk till dawn" reflectivity.
Weight (approx.): 189g (m)
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Backpacking / Mountain Marathon / Biking
Fabric: PERTEX® Shield
83g/m² 2.5 layer 40 denier 100% nylon with microporous coating
Waterproof to a minimum of 10,000 hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 6,000g/m²/25hrs (JIS L 1099 A-1)
The Atomic Pants use PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this
Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
Your pants may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.