Badger's fave pack to carry in his water and food for a big day in the mountains.
This is the pack that our dog Badger carries with him when we go tramping. It has more than enough room for all he needs for the day plus can carry some of your gear as well.
It's an everyday pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality. It provides dogs with the ability to efficiently carry a load, generating instant four-legged motivation to explore.
The integrated harness enhances fit, pack stability and overall performance. Radial cut saddlebags create a passive compression system that is form fitting and better load carrying. Combined with the lightweight materials and a streamlined design, the Approach Pack is comfortable and allows dogs to carry trail necessities. Great for day hikes and overnight adventures.
It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25% of their body weight in their dog pack. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets accustomed to wearing the pack.
Weight (min): 360 grams
Customizable fit with five points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
Two leash attachment points: single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring and webbing loop
Padded handle and non-slip girth straps offer good load dispersion for controlled and comfortable lifting
Trail-ready details: stash pockets and external gear loops
Radial cut, weight-forward saddlebag design creates passive compression that stabilizes pack contents
Harness suspension system provides stability, comfort and fit
Made in Vietnam
XS: 360 g / 6 L capacity
S: 480 g / 12.5 L capacity
M: 520 g / 14.5 L capacity
L/XL: 590g / 24 L capacity
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.