The Anaconda 18L is a super light ultra pack.
Built for fast mountain trails, the new Anaconda 18 is equally at home as a lightweight day pack in the Port Hills or on Alpine trails. Featuring everything required for ‘done-in-a-day’ mountain walking. Extremely tough, durable and featuring a no compromise ‘Comfort Back Pad’ and large main body entry opening, this pack has been designed for comfort at speed in the mountains.
Weight: (approx) 396grams
- Comfort back pad
- Rainbow zip main compartment entry
- Internal security pocket
- Front gear loop attachment point
- Hydration reservoir compatible
• Constructed from RAPTOR TL fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight and features a superb DWR and tear resistance
• Moulded MONTANE® ‘Comfort Back Pad’ features channels that provide excellent ventilation and wick moisture away from the body
• Features CONTACT Mesh on the shoulder straps and MONTANE® ‘Comfort Back Pad’ to prevent abrasion on waterproof shell clothing when the pack is full to capacity and with heavy use
• Chest harness with left hand positioned clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
POCKET CONFIGURATION GRANITE STRETCH
• bucket side pocket for easy use water bottle storage
• Internal security zipped pocket
LOADING AND CLOSURE CONFIGURATION
• Large rainbow shaped zipped opening for easy access to pack contents
• Attachment point for walking poles or single walking axe
• Versatile daisy chain webbing strips on main pack body for additional external attachment points
• MONTANE® custom made glove and mitt compatible zip pulls
• Top load easy grab handle
Simple yet effective. Due to the trim components used on Montane backpacks, we do not recommend washing your pack. Use a damp cloth to wipe clean only.
All backpacks are built to last. Take for example our NEW Featherlite Alpine 35 backpack which uses 100 denier Robic triple rip-stop RAPTOR Featherlite fabric which features an exceptional strength to weight ratio with a specifically enhanced PU coating for enhanced abrasion resistance and tear strength.
Or our new Razor 15 trail running pack this uses RAPTOR UL fabric which has an improved strength to weight ratio through use of Robic filaments. Also the Montane Freelight Chassis is constructed from lightweight, fast drying CONTACT Flyte mesh.
Now we wouldn't want to damage such well engineered packs by machine washing it would we? Keep it simple a just wipe the pack down with a damp cloth.