A classic that just got a facelift.
Altra's original trail shoe got some fresh new updates, making this version better than ever!
First off, the upper is not only more breathable but more durable and secure, it features a static webbing cinch strap at the midfoot, a sandpaper textured toe cap, and improved drainage holes.
The outsole got a complete makeover with decoupled TrailClaw™ and multi-directional, carved lugs for increased traction and reduced weight.
And just in case all the new features didn't already have you stoked, the StoneGuard™ is completely new and now resembles the skeletal structure of a foot for dynamic flexibility and better performance.
US sizes shown. See Sizing guide below.
Weight (per shoe): 241 grams
Footshape™ Toe Box
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents
- The Fit4Her™ technology customise every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
Zero Drop™ Platform
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe
- A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard™ offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride
- Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
Stack Height: 25mm
Weight: 241 grams
Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
Outsole: MaxTracTM Rubber with TrailClaw™
Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.