A super lightweight, mountain running shoe.
This is Altra's super lightweight mountain racing shoe. Its fantastic grip and ability for you to feel the trail beneath your feel make it perfect for NZ tracks.
With accurate sizing, a strong upper for durability, and a small lateral flare on the outsole for added stability, this trail shoe goes to a whole new level. The Superior 3.0 also has a fresh new pattern and features Fit4Her technology, so you can hit the trails with stamina and style.
And the Superior 3.0 comes with the trail-specific features you love: a TrailClaw outsole, removable StoneGuard rock protection, and GaiterTrap technology so that you can have the ultimate trail advantage.
US sizes shown. Refer to Sizing guide below.
Weight (per shoe): 227 grams
Ideal for NZ trails
Fully Reinforced Upper for Optimum Strength
Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Off-Road Racing, Hiking, Backpacking
Stack Height: 21 mm
Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop platform and FootShape toe box
Last: PFS2-M / PFS-W
Midsole: EVA / A-Bound Blend with InnerFlex
Outsole: DuraTread Outsole and TrailClaw
Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.