Perfect for cold mountain activities.
Designed and constructed for cold conditions, the Alpine Stretch Glove offers both insulation and weather protection. Featuring PRIMALOFT° ONE on the back of the hand and a deep pile in the palm, it is ideal for cold mountain activities.
The Alpine Stretch Glove has a slightly longer gauntlet style cuff and locking wrist cinch for additional protection.
Weight: 218 grams
Chameleon3 fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for superb hand movement
DRYACTIV 2000 pile lining beds down to the shape of your hand and wicks sweat hard
Highly breathable, waterproof FREEFLOW® Mantle inner lining
PRIMALOFT® fill on the back of hand for extra insulation and protection
Durable and water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourchettes
Pre-curved, box construction digits with roll tip for improved dexterity
Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
Locking wrist cinch to reduce excess fabric across back of hand
Elasticated leash for use in strong winds where glove retention is critical
Finger karabiner loop for harness storage when not needed
Weight: 218g (Size L)
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Mountaineering / Fast Alpine / Backcountry skiing / Mountain Walking
Back hand lining: PRIMALOFT® ONE
Inner hand lining: DRYACTIV 2000
Waterproof lining: FREEFLOW® Mantle
Due to the many different components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Alpine Stretch Gloves
Click to enlarge
Essential Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 4 lockdown...We are now registered with MBIE, and YES we can now ship Essential Items. These are Clothing, Footwear, Socks, Lighting, Food, and Dog Gear 🌟You can still shop and purchase all non-essential goods, HOWEVER, they will not be shipped until we are allowed, likely after lockdown.We are still working on our returns and exchange process, please bear with us while we work this out or contact us if you have any queries. 🐻We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and all our team (apart from a designated online orders person) will continue to work from home.Being a small business however, we are really grateful to the government to allow to continue to operate, and even more grateful that you are choosing us for any essential items you need 😍By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.