Tough for the mountains but light enough for tramping and general outdoor activities. These could be your "One" pair of shell pants.
The Alpine Pro Pants are GORE-TEX® Pro 40 Denier mountain shell pants, with tough GORE-TEX® Pro 70 Denier panels in high wear areas.
Developed with all the technical features needed for extended use in alpine conditions.
Weight: 501 grams
Reinforced high wear areas
Supplied with braces
Full length side zips
Rear elasticated waistband
Side waist adjustment
Gusseted lower legs
Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro with tough 70 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro fabric in the high wear areas over the seat and knees and durable rip-stop nylon on the instep
12“ 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam
Patterning and Design
Tailoring allows layering on top of insulating legwear whilst minimising excess bulk
Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for ease of movement when climbing
Rear elasticated waistband for a close fit around the waist and hips
Adjustable hook and loop side tabs allow the waistband to be cinched down as required
Waistband hook and loop adjustment also locks down the side zip sliders
Shaped and laminated front fly with two way YKK AquaGuard® zipper for ease of use, with double concealed press stud closure at the top
Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts SIDE ZIPS
YKK matte AquaGuard® full length side zips allow easy on/off over footwear or even skis
Internal storm flap behind side zips together with top and bottom press studs to prevent further weather entry
Gusseted lower legs which can be reduced down with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips and additional drawcord, meaning they are versatile enough to accommodate both ski mountaineering boots and lighter weight footwear
Durable metal hem eyelets for attaching boot straps if desired
- Removable and adjustable stretch braces with silicone shoulder grips supplied with pants
GORE-TEX Washing FAQs
Not only are GORE-TEX® garments built to last such as the Alpine Pro Jacket, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life.
How do I prepare my Montane GORE-TEX waterproof Jacket?
Before washing your waterproof jacket, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps.
How do I wash my Montane GORE-TEX waterproof Jacket?
Machine wash on a warm cycle (40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimise spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing. Do not use chlorine bleach.
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.