Montane Alpine Pro Pants tough for alpine gear but still light enough for tramping and general outdoor activities. These could be your "One" pair of shell pants.
The Alpine Pro Pants are GORE-TEX® Pro 40 Denier mountain shell pants, with tough GORE-TEX® Pro 70 Denier panels in high wear areas. Developed with all the technical features needed for extended use in alpine conditions.
Weight: (approx) 501grams
- Reinforced high wear areas
- Supplied with braces
- Full length side zips
- Rear elasticated waistband
- Side waist adjustment
- Gusseted lower legs
- Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro with tough 70 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro fabric in the high wear areas over the seat and knees and durable rip-stop nylon on the instep
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Tailoring allows layering on top of insulating legwear whilst minimising excess bulk
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for ease of movement when climbing
- Rear elasticated waistband for a close fit around the waist and hips
- Adjustable hook and loop side tabs allow the waistband to be cinched down as required
- Waistband hook and loop adjustment also locks down the side zip sliders
- Shaped and laminated front fly with two way YKK AquaGuard® zipper for ease of use, with double concealed press stud closure at the top
- Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts SIDE ZIPS
- YKK matte AquaGuard® full length side zips allow easy on/off over footwear or even skis
- Internal storm flap behind side zips together with top and bottom press studs to prevent further weather entry
- Gusseted lower legs which can be reduced down with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips and additional drawcord, meaning they are versatile enough to accommodate both ski mountaineering boots and lighter weight footwear
- Durable metal hem eyelets for attaching boot straps if desired
- Removable and adjustable stretch braces with silicone shoulder grips supplied with pants
GORE-TEX Washing FAQs
Not only are GORE-TEX® garments built to last such as the Alpine Pro Jacket, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life.
How do I prepare my Montane GORE-TEX waterproof Jacket?
Before washing your waterproof jacket, zip the front closure, pockets and pit zips completely, and fasten all flaps and straps.
How do I wash my Montane GORE-TEX waterproof Jacket?
Machine wash on a warm cycle (40º C) using a small amount of liquid detergent. Rinse twice, minimise spinning to reduce creasing. Do not use powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance. Do not wash with heavily soiled clothing. Do not use chlorine bleach