A do-it-all alpine jacket.
Fully featured GORE-TEX® Pro mountain shell Perfect for NZ conditions if you need one jacket to do it all this is the one we would choose. Use it for Alpine climbing and tramping in the summer, then as a great ski shell for the winter.
Suitable Activities include: Mountaineering / Alpine Climbing / Mountain Walking / Back Country Ski Touring
Material: GORE-TEX® Pro
Hydrostatic Head: 28,000mm
Breathability: RET <6 (i.e. Very good or Extremely Breathable. Comfortable at higher activity rate)
Weight: 420 grams
Technical tailoring and enhanced articulation around the arms and elbows panels
Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet compatible hood with wired peak
Adjustable face aperture with external cord exits for quick adjustment
Slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions to accommodate winter layering
Two harness compatible map-sized A-line hand-warmer pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® water repellent zips
Chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® water repellent zip
Internal stretch mesh goggle storage pocket
Two way YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front water repellent zip with internal storm flap
Microfleece lined chinguard for added comfort
Angled pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® water repellent zips
Glove compatible cuffs with hook and loop fastener
Adjustable hem with easy to use cordlock system
Durable lightweight 40 Denier waterproof breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro
12 - 13 stitch count on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8
3mm seam allowance and micro-taping for reduced weight and increased strength
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.